Info Pimp

"Libraries are brothels for the mind. Which means that librarians are the madams, greeting punters, understanding their strange tastes and needs, and pimping their books." Guy Browning (The Guardian column, www.guardian.co.uk 18 October 2003)

Thursday, March 30, 2006

Pud pud pud

In the time it took to talk to my beau on the phone this evening, my latest culinary adventure cooked in the oven.
It was pulled out of the oven just after Mr Z was in the door, hence guaranteeing that I wouldn't be the only one eating it. *phew*

Using 3 different cookbooks I made bread and butter pudding - well, minus the butter.
And minus the double cream, 5 of the eggs, half of the sugar, and a slew of other ingredients that I deemed unnecessary.
And I added bananas and frangelico.
The pudding seemed to survive. It certainly tasted good enough that the dogs didn't get any.

I'm not very good at following recipes to the letter.
Next time I'm going to add some warm winter spices.

Yeay for winter-baking-goodness!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home