Info Pimp

"Libraries are brothels for the mind. Which means that librarians are the madams, greeting punters, understanding their strange tastes and needs, and pimping their books." Guy Browning (The Guardian column, www.guardian.co.uk 18 October 2003)

Thursday, March 09, 2006

Miscellany

In one of the bookshops that I visited today I came across a cute shop assistant that looked and sounded just like Daria. Yum.
And in the next bookshop was a Japanese guy whose girlfriend works with the girlfriend of my ex-boyfriend. Odd.
And in the last bookshop worked a friend who I used to have a crush on until about the same time that she worked out I had a crush on her. Sorry.
And yes I bought lots of books, and the people at work only had to phone me twice about things. Phew.
Tonight I shall go for my bi-annual movie watching. I can't remember the last time I went and saw a movie. I have a free pass courtesy of me getting out my boobies for a poster photoshoot. Sweet.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home