Info Pimp

"Libraries are brothels for the mind. Which means that librarians are the madams, greeting punters, understanding their strange tastes and needs, and pimping their books." Guy Browning (The Guardian column, www.guardian.co.uk 18 October 2003)

Tuesday, March 28, 2006

40

1)My uncle once: was on the Mardi Gras board.

2)Never in my life: have I got a filling in my teeth.

3)When I was five: I had a red Globite school case and two long pigtails.

4)High School was: quite fun really.

5)I will never forget: the sound of my fathers’ voice.

6)I once met: a man with no arms who had a backhoe business and ran a recording studio.

7)There’s this girl I know who: has ice-blue eyes and half-moon breasts and clear freckled skin and a large scar on her right thigh.

8)Once, at a bar: I realised I don’t like drinking with straight people much.

9)By noon I’m usually: eating.

10)Last night: I, for some reason I cannot fathom, tossed and turned all night. Odd. I normally sleep really well.

11)If I had only: kissed her.

12)Next time I go to church: it will be only because it will someone else happy.

13)Terry Schiavo: is a name from a newspaper story.

14)What worries me most: is often what other people think of me.

15)When I turn my head left, I see: a mosquito net.

16)When I turn my head right I see: a dot painting that my boyfriend painted for me.

17)You know I’m lying when: I’m not laughing telling that story. Well, that or it's a sad story.

18)You know what I miss most about the eighties: is my mothers’ purple hair.

19) If I was a character written by Shakespeare: I’d be a secondary character. They always seem to have the best lines.

20) By this time, next year: I hope I’ll have a better idea of where my life is heading.

21) A better name for me would be: impossible to find.

22) I have a hard time understanding: how the world works.

23) If I ever go back to school I’ll: actually try and remember things.

24) You know I like you if: I laugh at your jokes, and close my eyes when I’m dancing near you.

25) If I won an award, the first person I’d thank would be: Mr M.

26) Darwin, Mozart, Slim Pickens & Einstein: are all dead.

27) Take my advice, never: tell a picture book to a child without reading the whole thing yourself first. Never ever.

28) My ideal breakfast is: a large good coffee, yoghurt, toast, sunshine, people watching, reading the paper with Mr M.

29) A song I love, but do not have is: that flashdance one

30) If you visit my hometown, I suggest: you leave town and head for the hills! No seriously. The surrounding mountains are the best part about the area.

31) Tulips, character flaws, microchips & track stars are all: in this sentence.

32) Why won’t anyone: cast a spell and turn little johnnys’ kids into screaming political queers.

33) If you spend the night at my house, don’t: stay up late playing loud music while I’m trying to sleep. Actually any loud noises will get you death glares if I have to work the next day.

34) I’d stop my wedding for: the right reasons.

35) The world could do without: yobbo prat boys.

36) I’d rather lick the belly of a cockroach than: eat a pork dinner.

37) My favorite blonds are: *edit; it’s spelt ‘blondes’, okay*

38) Paper clips are more useful than: incense holders.

39) If I do anything well its: hold an audience of children in the palm of my hand with a story.

40) And by the way: I love to dance

1 Comments:

Blogger Ali H said...

Shall I burn you a copy of that flashdance song?
Also, any other catchy, silly songs you hear on the radio/in clubs, I will endeavour to pirate for you.
xxx

6:08 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home