Info Pimp

"Libraries are brothels for the mind. Which means that librarians are the madams, greeting punters, understanding their strange tastes and needs, and pimping their books." Guy Browning (The Guardian column, www.guardian.co.uk 18 October 2003)

Saturday, January 29, 2005

family, homeopathic, and shopping therapy

Wanted to go to the cricket (my dirty little secret - I lurve watching cricket *shhhh*).
Instead saw family for brunch, before they drive back home to the country.
Bought chinese dates and green tea icecream mix for my little brothers.
Bought expensive japanese skirt as a birthday present to myself.
And to wear to my mothers' wedding.
Bought rescue remedy.
Still crying.

Miss community spirit is about to be bad and let the community down. It's self preservation really. But I feel so rotten about it. I'm sorry.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home