Info Pimp

"Libraries are brothels for the mind. Which means that librarians are the madams, greeting punters, understanding their strange tastes and needs, and pimping their books." Guy Browning (The Guardian column, www.guardian.co.uk 18 October 2003)

Sunday, January 16, 2005

Birthday Love

Capricorns, Capricorns, as far as the eye can see!
How many Birthday's and birthday parties have there been so far?
Miss L, Miss L, Miss A, Miss C, Mr M and myself.
And I'm sure I missed a few.
And the same at work, which has made for a marvellous month, 'cos we all put in a couple of bucks for a cake (chocolate of course, 'cos we're librarians), sing "Happy Birthday" really quickly and off-key, and then tuck in.
So I've had no spare change this month, 'cos it's all been going to cakes.
So many Capricorns working in Libraries! You'd think there'd be moreVirgos.

Anywaaaayyy...
Happy Birthday Mr M!
I love you!

Okay, can't type more now, have to go to the pub and talk a bunch of bisexuals into getting excited enough about Mardi Gras to help me build a float.
*rummages for beer money*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home