Info Pimp

"Libraries are brothels for the mind. Which means that librarians are the madams, greeting punters, understanding their strange tastes and needs, and pimping their books." Guy Browning (The Guardian column, www.guardian.co.uk 18 October 2003)

Friday, January 07, 2005

Yeah for parties!

So, it's early notice...buuut:
We're having a birthday party on the 22nd for Mr M and My birthdays. At my place.
It's a seafaring theme, and if I know you and haven't sent an invite your way, drop me a line.
That's all tonight. This girl has a big day tomorrow, so has to head to bed now. Can't believe it's the weekend already.
Am s'pose to have a few folks over for a bloodlust gathering before a party tomorrow night. But the week has gone so quickly, I've not been able to get in contact with them all.
It's too late to phone now. I'll try in the morning and hope they have the late arvo free. (I'm talking about you Miss L, Miss J, Miss E and Little Miss R, if you're reading this).
*mwah*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home