Info Pimp

"Libraries are brothels for the mind. Which means that librarians are the madams, greeting punters, understanding their strange tastes and needs, and pimping their books." Guy Browning (The Guardian column, www.guardian.co.uk 18 October 2003)

Thursday, January 13, 2005

It's a warm summer night and I am in love.

*sings* 'Tomorrow, tomorrow...'
Am doing girly stuff tonight. Need to chill and rest.
Bubble bath.
Groom and pamper.
Wash clothes, shine shoes.
Shan't post anything tomorrow night as I won't be home!
What am I gonna wear?
So happy.

In other news this evening:
Miss A is soon to vanish.
Who taught me girly can be good and it's okay to wear glittery things.
Only a few days left.
And then magically she will reappear in 6 months time, all new and amazing, having lived 6 months of her life elsewhere and become some thing more and different. And I wonder what the landscape here will be like for her to come back to.
It's making me realise how much I live for the moment these days. Fancy thinking about what it might be like in 6 months.
*wanders off wide-eyed to run a bath*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home