Info Pimp

"Libraries are brothels for the mind. Which means that librarians are the madams, greeting punters, understanding their strange tastes and needs, and pimping their books." Guy Browning (The Guardian column, www.guardian.co.uk 18 October 2003)

Friday, January 21, 2005

It was a leopard.

My moods have been fluctuating a little too much for my liking lately and I wish they'd stop!
From blank to giggly to sobbing to blank to lovey to vague to anxious to...etc
Last night I had an awful nightmare and woke up screaming. Haven't had one of those in years. About 8 years.
Today at work I opened up the library and was on Information desk for a couple of hours. Back at my own desk later I realised that I couldn't deal with Icemaiden anymore (did I mention she's gone back to being weird and bullying again?) so I went home.

Yeay for early marks!
On the way home I bought a new top for my birthday party tomorrow, and some wire with pearl things on it, and some green and purple ribbon.
Came home and started decorating.

Really wanted to go to Miss C's birthday party last night, but was too tired and fragile after Big Bi Meeting. Don't think I can make it to Butch T's birthday gathering tonight. Probably would've dragged myself out if it was at Phoenix, but for some reason it's closed so they're gathering at the Columbian *meh*. Instead I shall save energy and get some sleep before my own party. They'll have to come and visit me to collect their pressies!

Somehow I foolishly organised a meeting at my place for Sunday arvo for float organising. Hope I'm awake in time. Shall have to clear the debris. And then frock up again after and totter to Gurlesque that eve.
Probably should think about all my outfits now while I have time eh.

Hey Mr M, we're gonna have a party! Happy Birthday us!

1 Comments:

Blogger Ali H said...

Happy Birthdays to you and Mr M! I am missing so many birthdays... sigh... but have a marvellous time, and let me know any gossip that arises out of Sunday, ok?

5:17 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home