Info Pimp

"Libraries are brothels for the mind. Which means that librarians are the madams, greeting punters, understanding their strange tastes and needs, and pimping their books." Guy Browning (The Guardian column, www.guardian.co.uk 18 October 2003)

Monday, January 17, 2005

A focused Aquarian? *Bah!*

Further to that last post...I am not a Capricorn!
No I am not.
I am Aquarian. Very, at times.
I am too lazy to be a Capricorn.

Having said that, I have just had a meeting tonight and just started on Mardi Gras float planning.
And it shall be fun and do-able, despite leaving it to the last minute (oh my god, we have HOW many weeks?!?!).
And I will not have any time to be lazy.
Last year I surprised myself at how much I achieved and how organised I was.
Outstanding. Didn't think I could do it.
So, like having kids, I've forgotten the pain and am getting excited again.

Shall go now and type up minutes and send emails. Or look at the keyboard for a bit and then go to sleep. *sighs*
Who wants to come in the parade with us?
Drop me a line.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home