Info Pimp

"Libraries are brothels for the mind. Which means that librarians are the madams, greeting punters, understanding their strange tastes and needs, and pimping their books." Guy Browning (The Guardian column, www.guardian.co.uk 18 October 2003)

Sunday, October 19, 2008

After the heat of the day.

Tonight I have sent my apologies with Mr M, to a backyard full of loud friends. I think my limit for today has already been reached. It will be an early bedtime for me.
Today was full of excellent chats with gorgeous friends. My skin now holds a soft scent of sweat, suncream, puppy dogs and the hugs of the day.
But now, tired and dizzy, I sit exhausted in a quiet house. I've not had enough proper sleep or food, but for dinner I found a huge, ripe, sweet mango hiding in the fridge. It's juiciness revived me a little.
I have a lot running around my head at the moment. But tonight I shall just let it all run free. Deeper thoughts will have to wait until I have found a more even keel.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home