Info Pimp

"Libraries are brothels for the mind. Which means that librarians are the madams, greeting punters, understanding their strange tastes and needs, and pimping their books." Guy Browning (The Guardian column, www.guardian.co.uk 18 October 2003)

Thursday, September 25, 2008

In my dreams...

They say that water, in dreams, is emotions right?
So if I dream that someone I fancy walks on water - is that something to get worried about?
At least the water was calm.

In other news.
I have had, and do have, so much on lately, that I s'pose it was inevitable that I'd get a bit run down. Work isn't so exciting at the moment that I want to try and drag myself in. Which is sad, because I normally love it.

Today I must leave the house though, before I go nuts. Should get a doctors certificate. And later head over to the other ghetto for evil-ness of a delicious bloodlusty sort.
Until then, there is much resting to do and much tea to be drunk.

Friday holds the promise of dressup fun. Saturday and Sunday I have my baby brother coming to stay.
Maybe we'll take the Zen-dog up to the park on Sunday for a wee picnic if the weather is good. Drop me a line if you want to join us.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home