Info Pimp

"Libraries are brothels for the mind. Which means that librarians are the madams, greeting punters, understanding their strange tastes and needs, and pimping their books." Guy Browning (The Guardian column, www.guardian.co.uk 18 October 2003)

Friday, October 17, 2008

"You've got to, ac-cen-tuate the .."

"...oh fuck off!"

I've tried to concentrate today on keeping my head level - with varying degrees of success. There were some high points. Like actually being hard at work when the big boss lady came to visit me in my little office away from home.

But also some low points where even dirty bloodlusting daydreaming wasn't working and I just wanted to tell all the weirdos to fuck off and go and be weird somewhere else.
Of course, they were just being people and it's probably just my low tolerance levels that were to blame.
Mostly.
*low growl*
Fucking weirdos.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home