Info Pimp

"Libraries are brothels for the mind. Which means that librarians are the madams, greeting punters, understanding their strange tastes and needs, and pimping their books." Guy Browning (The Guardian column, www.guardian.co.uk 18 October 2003)

Sunday, October 05, 2008

Weekend joys.

I love playing dressups for a night out and about.
I love bouncing through rooms full of delicious friends.
I love dancing hard to good music.
I love waking, still tired, to the sound of the house tiptoeing around me.
I love mornings that are grey and cool when I am exhausted from a big night of partying.
I love a big mug of strong coffee from the stovetop espresso, and a bowl of warm bircher muesli - halfway between heaven and porridge!.
I love padding through the house, collecting the shoes, clothes, & jewellery I had discarded quietly, when I came home in the early hours of the morning.
I love weekend showers when I take just that little bit longer under the water, and having a new fresh scratchy dry towel waiting afterwards.
I love long weekends: Having yet another night to look forward too, another costume to think up, and another dancefloor waiting.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home