Info Pimp

"Libraries are brothels for the mind. Which means that librarians are the madams, greeting punters, understanding their strange tastes and needs, and pimping their books." Guy Browning (The Guardian column, www.guardian.co.uk 18 October 2003)

Monday, October 13, 2008

sad flatlands

It's been a while since I've posted anything, but my mood is pretty flat, so I'll not write much.
Life has been full of much joy and delight lately.
I wish I could split myself in 3 to be able to do more and enjoy more. As it is I think I'm a wearing myself a bit thin, so I'm really trying hard to keep the self care up.
Work has been very busy, but also in a good way.
On the horizon is a wee holiday with Mick, which I'm looking forward to immensely.
Oh, that is all. More later when my mood has lifted.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home