Info Pimp

"Libraries are brothels for the mind. Which means that librarians are the madams, greeting punters, understanding their strange tastes and needs, and pimping their books." Guy Browning (The Guardian column, www.guardian.co.uk 18 October 2003)

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Thinking positive

Another bloody list of things that please me:

Cuddles that warm me on cold winters days and nights.
Taking that little bit longer with weekend showers, and having a big dry scratchy towel waiting for when I get out.
Chocolate (especially chocolate hidden at my desk at work).
New balls of wool.
Getting something right at work.
Shoes that clack down the street.
Daydreaming.

Orright, best go do some work now, and see if I can get some things right today.
Hi ho.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home