Info Pimp

"Libraries are brothels for the mind. Which means that librarians are the madams, greeting punters, understanding their strange tastes and needs, and pimping their books." Guy Browning (The Guardian column, www.guardian.co.uk 18 October 2003)

Friday, July 18, 2008

Ouch.

Been working hard on leveling my head. Getting a bit better as the week progressed. Ended my work day with a gushing phone call from a carer on how wonderful the holiday programmes I ran were. Walked out of work on a marvellous high. And then a tree branch promptly fell on my head.
Ouch.
Now my head really is sore.

My list of things that have delighted me lately:
- Sweet texts and emails from gorgeous people.
- Daydreaming about Kooky costumes and shenanigans
- Laughing at kids upstaging a professional performer at the library
- Cosy morning hugs from Mr M
- Getting a seat on the morning train.
- Successfully cooking sesame teriyaki salmon for dins
yummo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home