Info Pimp

"Libraries are brothels for the mind. Which means that librarians are the madams, greeting punters, understanding their strange tastes and needs, and pimping their books." Guy Browning (The Guardian column, www.guardian.co.uk 18 October 2003)

Monday, June 23, 2008

Not quite a dogs dinner.

Came home from lovely day today catching up with beautiful people over warm drinks.
Took out the bins. Walked dog. Fed dog.

Now, yesterday Mr M lovingly had cooked up some meat and vegie offcuts and mixed it with some extra rice for Zen-dogs dins.
I found this mixture in the fridge and fed her. She scoffed it down, but later looked a big upset, and hid up the back of the yard. She normally does this if she's not feeling so well.

She didn't want to come inside. It's too cold to leave the door open for her, so after a few pats to check she wasn't too ill, I went in to look for my own dins. Leftovers from the stew and rice the other day.

Yup. You guessed it. I'd fed my rich people-food to the pup. No wonder she wasn't feeling perky.
As nice as her custom-made dins is, I declined a direct swap and made myself some avocado on toast instead :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home