Info Pimp

"Libraries are brothels for the mind. Which means that librarians are the madams, greeting punters, understanding their strange tastes and needs, and pimping their books." Guy Browning (The Guardian column, www.guardian.co.uk 18 October 2003)

Thursday, April 06, 2006

- Point form

- The Yr 10 work experience lad at work has more of a clue than the 40yr old library student.
- I get very shirty when I haven't eaten for a while, and lunch at 2.30 is a bad thing. Especially when I'm stressed.
- I love my new black skirt so much. And my current hair colour.
- I watch too much TV. I never used to watch any really. What happened.
- Crowds make me very scattered.
- Peter Carey is a nice guy.
- Shopping at Ben Sherman is much more fun if you're dressed up a little.
- The Haighs chocolate shop in The Strand Arcade gives you 'tasting' pieces of chocolate when you buy some. This is a good thing. Especially when all your purchases are for other people.
- For someone who is relatively good at spatial puzzles, I suck at putting up artists' easels.
- Many of my colleagues frustrate me with their seeming inability to work proactively, or at least respond to situations in an active fashion.
- I'm very proud of Mr M, but I wish he would rest more.
- The older I get, the more I look like my mother. This doesn't upset me as much as it used to.
- I have to work this Saturday and it's the only Saturday I've had to work since October last year and I'm cranky about it. How spoilt am I.
- That is all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home