Info Pimp

"Libraries are brothels for the mind. Which means that librarians are the madams, greeting punters, understanding their strange tastes and needs, and pimping their books." Guy Browning (The Guardian column, www.guardian.co.uk 18 October 2003)

Sunday, December 11, 2005

tired, yet perhaps stylish.

So much happening. The pre-christmas scattered energy. Everything's moving so fast.
I'm exhausted.

Spent a nice arvo today looking around the Rozelle markets, and then visiting my Ma for her birthday. Had strawberry champagne on the balcony overlooking the water. Wonderful to have a little breathing space amongst it all.

Borrowed some white framed sunnies from my sister, for my work Christmas party. At first I was horrified by the 60's theme... everyone was thinking hippy clothes and psychedelic fabrics.
But then I remembered the Mod girls. Hurrah. Oh I'd love to dress Mod all the time. Maybe this'll kick start something?
Maybe not.
*laughs*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home