Info Pimp

"Libraries are brothels for the mind. Which means that librarians are the madams, greeting punters, understanding their strange tastes and needs, and pimping their books." Guy Browning (The Guardian column, www.guardian.co.uk 18 October 2003)

Sunday, December 04, 2005

If I was a lesbian or a dyke.

Which I am not. (Lovely people mostly. Had a nice time watching them at the Hampshire tonight. A little bit of eye candy, a little bit of comedy.)

Anyway...
Found via Miss L.

You scored as The Vaginal-Reference-Making Dyke. You are the lesbian who can connect your vagina to nearly every object in the entire universe, creative and a little creepy you always astonish your friends.

*phew* I had a tie breaker with "You worship Bettie Paige." and "You can connect your vagina to nearly every object in someway."
Of course I went with the vagina option.
So glad. I am certainly too much of a crude hussy to be a 'femme fatale'.
What a close shave.

Oh. And what was with question 57 "You often make baked goods naked."
I wanna know what others answer to that?
Adds another dimension to the idea of a baking day at my place.
Anyone keen?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home