Info Pimp

"Libraries are brothels for the mind. Which means that librarians are the madams, greeting punters, understanding their strange tastes and needs, and pimping their books." Guy Browning (The Guardian column, www.guardian.co.uk 18 October 2003)

Wednesday, November 30, 2005

I have shoes!

New Shoes.
Red Shoes.
Wooden shoes!

Yes, happy people, I own clogs. Red leather sandal tops and wooden soles. And on the bottom they say 'Original Clogs...Made in Sweden'

Hurrah for the Swedes making shoes that fit me!

I have found that one of them has a little chip in the toe. I know I should take it back, but I'm not very good at taking things back to shops.
Perhaps I could get a bit of wood filler and then sand it back.
*laughs*
What happens when they get dirty - I'll have to sand them then? Ooh, I'll have to tell my Da. He always tried to impress upon us as children, the importance of regularly polishing our shoes.
Hmmm, I don't want to sand these regularly or they'll diminish.

Now all I need is a sunny happy weekend to wear them. *claps hands*

I still need work shoes though. Shall continue hunting.
My sister got her feet properly measured the other day and she has size 4 feet. And my feet are shorter than hers. Have our feet shrunk?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home