Info Pimp

"Libraries are brothels for the mind. Which means that librarians are the madams, greeting punters, understanding their strange tastes and needs, and pimping their books." Guy Browning (The Guardian column, www.guardian.co.uk 18 October 2003)

Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Aaah, a family Christmas...

My family have started emailing their Christmas wish lists around. Last year my Mum asked for "something musty orange coloured".
Yeah, I know.
We were all a bit stumped too.
I think she got some flowers, pillows and candles - all orange.
This year she's said she'd fancy "something glittery crystal".
*sighs*
I'll get myself a bloody crystal ball so I can figure out what she'd like for Christmas.
At least I've half sorted out her birthday present.

1 Comments:

Blogger lukely said...

your mother gives the sort of christmas challenge I like. Try to find the weirdest most pointles glittery crystal things you can, and that will teach her to give vague directions :-)

11:22 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home