Info Pimp

"Libraries are brothels for the mind. Which means that librarians are the madams, greeting punters, understanding their strange tastes and needs, and pimping their books." Guy Browning (The Guardian column, www.guardian.co.uk 18 October 2003)

Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Really?

Your Birthdate: January 30

You have the type of personality that people either love or hate.
You're opinionated, dramatic, intense, and very outspoken.
And some people can't get enough of you - they're totally addicted.
Others, well, they wish you were a little more reserved.

Your strength: Your flair

Your weakness: If you think it, you say it

Your power color: Scarlet red

Your power symbol: Inverted triangle

Your power month: March


Well.
Quite frankly it all sounds bollocks. I thought I was too lazy to be 'intense'. And I don't believe I'm the sort of person people love or hate.
Do correct me if I'm wrong though folks.

They got my fave colour right though.
And the inverted triangle as 'power symbol' is pretty funny.

Oh! And yeah, my birthday is a month away. I'll be 30. Sounds like an excellent excuse for an enormous party! *grins with glee*

2 Comments:

Blogger Ali H said...

Hurray! Enormous party for our Miss Y! Will be so much fun! Can't wait.

8:20 pm  
Blogger lukely said...

Enormous parties are what you do best. Bring on the festival of Miss Y!

8:45 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home