Info Pimp

"Libraries are brothels for the mind. Which means that librarians are the madams, greeting punters, understanding their strange tastes and needs, and pimping their books." Guy Browning (The Guardian column, www.guardian.co.uk 18 October 2003)

Saturday, December 17, 2005

Gimme an 'H'!

Holiday yeay!
Where are my pom pom girls to cheer this event.
I swore I would have a holiday where I didn't work on anything for a change. But I have a hunch I'll be working on my Mardi Gras Festival event.
I started my hols with a sleep in, Mr M cooking a wonderful breakie, and then off to the MG Festival guide launch. Champagne for morning tea and a brief flirt with a new face. Lovely.

My work Xmas party was okay. Some underdressed woman got best dressed because of the 'effort' she put into her outfit. This 'effort' was her sewing patches onto her jeans in work time. What rot. There were so many folks that looked more fabulous than her.
Council corruption. That's what that is!
*grins*

Apologies to all that expected me at Hellfire.
Meant to go (had even delayed holiday travel plans for it), but by the time I thought about going I was absolutely knackered.
It's exhausting work keeping those too short 60's dresses from showing more than is acceptable at a work function.
Might've been a good look for Hellfire though *grins*

Going to visit my brothers this weekend.
Get out of the city for a bit.
*claps hands with joy*.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home