Info Pimp

"Libraries are brothels for the mind. Which means that librarians are the madams, greeting punters, understanding their strange tastes and needs, and pimping their books." Guy Browning (The Guardian column, www.guardian.co.uk 18 October 2003)

Wednesday, December 21, 2005

am *breathes in* so *breathes out* relaxed *breathes in*

Visiting my family and touching base was a marvellous thing.
I have my Ma and sisters here in Sydney, and I see them more, talk to them more, share more with them. But my Da, Stepma and brothers are the ones I'm closest to in an energy sorta way.
Visiting them really pointed out to me how much of a city slicker I've become.

Yesterday Mr M and I gardened. It started the night before with some heavy pruning. And continued yesterday with nursery shopping, digging, planting, mowing and watering. I have a windowbox with herbs now, and the front yard now looks wonderful!

One of my favourite summer drinks:
1 green glass
icecubes
wedge of lemon
sprig of mint
chinotto
Drink while lounging on second hand outdoor furniture and admiring a nicely turned out garden.

Today Miss A and I shall be baking. Christmas baking. Solstice baking.
First I need to sew an apron.

Geez holidays rock.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home