Info Pimp

"Libraries are brothels for the mind. Which means that librarians are the madams, greeting punters, understanding their strange tastes and needs, and pimping their books." Guy Browning (The Guardian column, www.guardian.co.uk 18 October 2003)

Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Moths!

Looking out my window a minute ago, I thought "Geez there's a lot of moths out there".
Now a few minutes later, just as the sun is setting, it's going moth mad.
Despite the gorgeous temperature now it's cooled down, and the need for some sweet fresh air in my room, I've closed the window lest my room fill up with mothy bodies.

In other news, I've bought some hairclips with orchids on them, and I love them so much. They make me feel all summery. I wore them to the Tranny Ball on Thursday, and again yesterday to walk down the street to grab a lazy takeaway dinner with Miss R, and tonight I shall wear them again.
Aaah Summer, time for cold beer and perving on pretty girls and bois.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home