Info Pimp

"Libraries are brothels for the mind. Which means that librarians are the madams, greeting punters, understanding their strange tastes and needs, and pimping their books." Guy Browning (The Guardian column, www.guardian.co.uk 18 October 2003)

Saturday, May 21, 2005

Pre-Inquisition...

2 hours until I have to leave the house to meet up with friends.
I haven't even started to sew my costume.
Bought a new CD today to get myself charged up and excited.
Hope it works.
Sad and nervous to be at a BIG party sans Mr M. Shall call on close friends if I'm feeling fractured and scattered.
Been a bit nervy in general lately - so probably not going to be too drug-trashbag tonight.
Okay, now I'm just procrastinating.
I go.
I have great BIG night.
Dammit.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home