Info Pimp

"Libraries are brothels for the mind. Which means that librarians are the madams, greeting punters, understanding their strange tastes and needs, and pimping their books." Guy Browning (The Guardian column, www.guardian.co.uk 18 October 2003)

Tuesday, May 03, 2005

Hoist by their own petard

I'm not a perfect person. Hell, most days I'm not even a good person.
But jeezuz it's great sometimes to see karma sorting out some people.
(further details I won't go into - seeing as last time it was my ass bit by karma *grins*).

Oh, would it be bad form to bring in a cake the day after the poisonous woman leaves the workplace?

My collections at work have moved house to a new floor. Designer carpet, leafy outlook with BIG windows, teenagers separated from the toddlers. It's all good. Geez I've worked hard this last 2 days. But geez I'm happy with the way it's turned out.

Did you know that chocolate, eggs, citrus and nuts can trigger coldsores if you're particularly susceptible?
I'm sooo tempting fate this last week. Hooray for my vitamins.

My youngest sister and Da are both in town this week. Dinner tomorrow. Middle sister is coming too. I'm v. excited as she often doesn't catch up with our Da. Must sort out camera for the occasion.

I go to sleep know.
Scrambled period brain.
Ugh

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home