Info Pimp

"Libraries are brothels for the mind. Which means that librarians are the madams, greeting punters, understanding their strange tastes and needs, and pimping their books." Guy Browning (The Guardian column, www.guardian.co.uk 18 October 2003)

Saturday, April 30, 2005

brief blah

My week has been peppered by Interior designers with strange flouro
colour schemes, and me saying emphatically 'but no, we want them to calm
down a little' thinking of after school hyper computer playing 14yr old
boys.
Cute dyke electricians up ladders, playing casanova and even charming
the straight girls into thinking they wanna give her their numbers.
[repeat after me: 'I will not flirt at work. I will not flirt at
work....']
work mate skidding into her last week before she leaves her job and the
state and me trying hard to not trip up and give her a reason to spack
out at me. Oh what to write in the card?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home