Info Pimp

"Libraries are brothels for the mind. Which means that librarians are the madams, greeting punters, understanding their strange tastes and needs, and pimping their books." Guy Browning (The Guardian column, www.guardian.co.uk 18 October 2003)

Monday, April 04, 2005

Pronouns and mind junk.

Okay,
I've been going with the 'Mr..', 'Miss ..', etc, monikers for friends and others mentioned in this blog.
Miss for the girls. Mr for the boys and bois.
Some have aquired Butch, eg; Butch N, because Miss N soooooo doesn't work.
One has aquired ?M, because pronouns are best avoided and they have stated themselves that they are not butch, but using certainly pronouns sounds sounds either silly or on the other hand highly presumptuous.
One fluctuates. (I'll chat with you soon, eh).
Anyone have any comments on the pronoun game?
I shall continue to bumble along.



Am feeling a bit weird and wonder if I'll ever sort my life out.
Am feeling that I'm am much too apathetic to be useful at much.
Am impressed that I've based a career on string games and cutting shapes out of paper and the odd smile at strangers asking even stranger questions.

1 Comments:

Blogger Ali H said...

Hiya Miss, some beautiful photos FINALLY up on the Inquisition site from last year- your corset is a stunner. What I want to know is, why is the picture of Ange, Lisa and I so tiny??? And every other photo is normal-sized! We are like a postage stamp.
I am in the middle of a pony weekend. Exhausted!
Love you...
-Ali

1:05 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home