Info Pimp

"Libraries are brothels for the mind. Which means that librarians are the madams, greeting punters, understanding their strange tastes and needs, and pimping their books." Guy Browning (The Guardian column, www.guardian.co.uk 18 October 2003)

Sunday, May 22, 2005

Post-Inquisition

Aaah, I should take note here and listen to myself.
Here I was all anxiety attack last night. But by the time I was walking into the party I was fine.
I love happy e people giving compliments. Great for the ego.

My intended costume went pear-shaped. So I just wore mary janes, short box pleated leather skirt and lace up leather bodice, and a black felt fascinator I made, in my hair. Blackety Black. I thought it a bit too bog standard, but someone said that they loved how I made leather look 'cute', so all's well.

Inquisition was fantastic.
Mr M dropped us off - heard the music - and went home and got changed. YEAY!
I so happy. I jump around and hug and kiss and dance with my man. And run away a few times into the crowd too *giggles*.
The music was good, the eye candy was great, the mood was lovely.
(Is it okay to say the mood of a dance party is 'lovely'? Sounds weird - but it actually was. Not stressed, or hyper, or frantic, but lovely).

I have a sore jaw and a blister :-(
I have bruises on my bottom, my breasts and my neck :-)
The good injuries outweight the bad, so I am happy.

Thankyou to all the gorgeous people who shared my night and made i so wonderful. Mr M, ? M, Butch N, Miss L, Miss A, Little Miss R, Miss J, Miss E, Mr L.

I have many stories from the night. But will probably type more another time.
I know I said I'd go out tonight to Kooky or something. But don't think it's going to happen.
G'night happy people.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home