Info Pimp

"Libraries are brothels for the mind. Which means that librarians are the madams, greeting punters, understanding their strange tastes and needs, and pimping their books." Guy Browning (The Guardian column, www.guardian.co.uk 18 October 2003)

Tuesday, March 08, 2005

I'm remembering that I am actually sane...

... even though my life and behaviours and thoughts and feelings of the last 2 months are direct evidence to the contrary *grins*.

And - oh wow - Mr M is still hanging around. That man has seen me at my worst now. It must be love.

*yeay* Mardi Gras is over. Parade is done.
Our entry went well. Dunno how it looked to the punters, but the gennie didn't die and the people were sooooo well behaved. These things are what have stressed me in previous years. I even got a few cheers from them before and after the parade, which nearly made me cry.

Was intending to have a quiet beer and go to bed that night, but ran into an ex, Miss N, who had a couple of VIP tickets to Kabuki she was giving away. Hmmm, yeah, not quite her scene. So Mr M, myself and ?M headed off into the night.
Just missed Miss H's show.
Ran into Little Miss R and New Mr B, Misses L and L, and a few others. Mr M found himself at the wrong and the right end of a flogger. And Little Miss R and myself ended up with sore botties.
I got my 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th winds dancing and slumping and dancing until about 6am I realised I'd been going full speed for 24hrs and my body was about to collapse. Really shouldn't've looked at the clock *grins*

Didn't get much sleep the next day either, but after a meal and a brief panic about having lost the rental ute keys, ended up wandering down to the Impie with Miss R and Miss B for a a flirty, perving evening.

Have you ever slept so sound that your hair -product, hairclips and all- is still perfect in the morning?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home