Info Pimp

"Libraries are brothels for the mind. Which means that librarians are the madams, greeting punters, understanding their strange tastes and needs, and pimping their books." Guy Browning (The Guardian column, www.guardian.co.uk 18 October 2003)

Friday, March 25, 2005

Nothing worth saying.

I was going to type a lot, but now I'm sitting at the keyboard I can't remember a thing I was going to say.
Such a bit time at the moment. Just moved house. Bit exhausted...actually, more frazzled than exhausted actually. Looking forward to things settling down. Spent the day with Mr M, moving boxes around and putting together furniture.
Am now dog-sitting for one of my ex's tonight. And as much as I haven't really settled into my new home, I still feel weird here and would rather be in my own bed.
Oh, there's a BBQ at my new place on Monday - drop me a line if you wanna come and want the address.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home