Info Pimp

"Libraries are brothels for the mind. Which means that librarians are the madams, greeting punters, understanding their strange tastes and needs, and pimping their books." Guy Browning (The Guardian column, www.guardian.co.uk 18 October 2003)

Tuesday, February 22, 2005

A perfect day for wagging work.

What glorious weather.

Things that happened today:
- Typed up a rockin' job application (I'd hire me!) and took it in.
- Had a look at the Library I'm applying to work in, and decided that I'm actually very lucky where I am, crazy lady notwithstanding.
- Had a coffee and talked in a hyper caffiennated way at Butch M for hours *eep*
- Salivated over bloodlust possibilities.
- Love my sister for taking work from me and not letting me even talk about worrying about it!
- Made black, black, black placards in the House of Femme garage.
- Got to hang out with Miss R and chat. (Thankyou so much Miss R, for your help with the parade entry prep!)
- Took a phone call from SSO about an article about Qart *yeay*

Things that didn't happen today:
- going to work.
- booking ute for MG parade
- taking photo's of Post Cafe for Qart article
- buying of flouro paint
- proper meals
- sleep...

....bloody hyper caffienation *sighs*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home