Info Pimp

"Libraries are brothels for the mind. Which means that librarians are the madams, greeting punters, understanding their strange tastes and needs, and pimping their books." Guy Browning (The Guardian column, www.guardian.co.uk 18 October 2003)

Friday, February 25, 2005

Crashing

If I'm on holiday's now, why do I feel so strung out.
Fuckin' Mardi Gras.

Leaving work today, my boss asks me if I'm going to Rubber Ball tomorrow, 'cos maybe I'll run into her husband there.
My god.
I'm all for being open about who I am at work. But there are some times when it's just too much information.
And anyway, I'm obligated to Biversity tomorrow.
But would rather stay home and have a bubble bath.
I don't even enjoy baths.

1 Comments:

Blogger Ali H said...

I hope many cups of tea and good sit-downs have taken the edge off slightly... hugs for you.

10:00 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home