Info Pimp

"Libraries are brothels for the mind. Which means that librarians are the madams, greeting punters, understanding their strange tastes and needs, and pimping their books." Guy Browning (The Guardian column, www.guardian.co.uk 18 October 2003)

Wednesday, December 22, 2004

Introducing...

Silly-duffer-min
An alterego that has hung around my whole life. I become her whenever I do something daft.

Which is quite often.

My 'Year in review' post, earlier? Yes, you've probably picked it..."Year in Review - 2005"
Oooh, Silly-duffer-min!

Thanks Mr M for pointing this out.
Oh and while I'm typing, can I just tell everyone how amazing this man is...yeah I know I'm in love with him...but this is my blog, so you'll have to listen, or find another journal to read *grins*
Anyway, he found this old folding foot stool (is it 1960's?) and sanded back and repainted the metal legs, and replaced 2 steps and stained the timber and lots more. And it is soooo beautiful and I keep walking past it and touching it. I love it so.
And now I can reach things! Like the lock to open the back door. Which is handy in summer.

Okay, I should be baking Christmas gingerbread now, not playing procrastination-tappity.
If I don't make it back to here for a while;
Have a rockin' good chrissie! See you on the other side of it all.
*blows kisses*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home