Info Pimp

"Libraries are brothels for the mind. Which means that librarians are the madams, greeting punters, understanding their strange tastes and needs, and pimping their books." Guy Browning (The Guardian column, www.guardian.co.uk 18 October 2003)

Monday, November 29, 2004

what's that creaking sound?

I am an old lady.
Went out Friday night and had a dance...well, as much of a dance as we could manage with all the drunk baby-dykes walking past and through us and trying to talk over the music. What is it with that crowd? No concept of having a good big dance with no gossipy chatting I'm-just-gonna-get-another beer, sort-break-up-make-up 'discussions' happening.
I'm sure the boys know how to treat Arq...just get out on the stage, under the laser and DANCE!
Anyway, t'was an interesting exercise, and after, Mr M, Miss A and myself, went down the road to meet Miss R and Miss B at The Shift.
Hey, exciting, my jinx has broken, I got into The Shift!
Ages I've tried, in various different versions of myself with various crowds over many years.

Anyway, I was talking about being an old lady...yes... we had only a few beers and an early hometime, but Saturday found me all seedy, and come Saturday night I was too knackered to go out again. Instead we went for a walk down King St and I had a gelato. And the same on Sunday, still tired and only got out of the house for a walk down the street and to the pub for a beer and a pub meal. In bookshop on Sunday, Mr M found a book about 'Sensational Sex Tips' I was reading over his shoulder when he found a bit telling the bloke how to make it more interesting when you go down on a girl by writing sentences on her clit with your tongue.
I asked M "What would you write?'
He said "Huwwy uh n cunm"

It's not a good look to snort loudly with laughter in a quiet shop :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home