Info Pimp

"Libraries are brothels for the mind. Which means that librarians are the madams, greeting punters, understanding their strange tastes and needs, and pimping their books." Guy Browning (The Guardian column, www.guardian.co.uk 18 October 2003)

Monday, November 08, 2004

"Food is love": Discuss.

I think I'm naughty, but actually feel quite pleased with myself.
I ate Gelato for dinner tonight.
Sour Cherry, Pannacotta (my fave) and some other almond/chocolatey/honey flavour.
Sugar rush is great, but have to chill now to try and sleep *boo*
Was emotional eating after visiting a friend and then not coping with the weirdness of people.
Am unsure at what tomorrow will bring.
4 Things I know I will encounter:
- manipulative ice-maiden sidekick *grrr*
- dusty, dusty library dusty
- friendly gruff workmen building glass walls
- the odd, tangy astringent but comforting smell of the herbalists office

Anyone wanna look after a Dachshund over Christmas?
He's needy, loving, food-motivated (like his Mum), likes to sleep on laps and is crap at playing fetch. His Papa and step-mum will be overseas and I'm out of the city for a few days.

1 Comments:

Blogger Ali H said...

I'm sure H o' F could take him if no-one else volunteers, although, he and the cat might find each other a little odd. I know that I'm going to be at home across Christmas, at least. Yay for gelato and inapprorpiate dinner food, and I promise to be contactable once my assessments are handed in! (all over next Monday, thank the minor deities).

10:45 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home