Info Pimp

"Libraries are brothels for the mind. Which means that librarians are the madams, greeting punters, understanding their strange tastes and needs, and pimping their books." Guy Browning (The Guardian column, www.guardian.co.uk 18 October 2003)

Saturday, November 06, 2004

Flying by the seat of my pants again

Am feeling fine...happy sunny day, Boy sleeping in my bed beside me as I type.
Gotta busy day doing decorations for Biversity: Unwrapped tonight.
Telling everyone I've got it under control and it's gonna be simple, stylish and very cool.
But really I'll just be happy if it's not utterly dodge *g*
Really could've spent a bit more time planning...but was all I could do to get through work this week alive.
Am happy happy though...finally got a herbalist appointment on Tuesday.
And she will give me magic drops.
And she will make me better.
*yeay*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home