Info Pimp

"Libraries are brothels for the mind. Which means that librarians are the madams, greeting punters, understanding their strange tastes and needs, and pimping their books." Guy Browning (The Guardian column, www.guardian.co.uk 18 October 2003)

Thursday, November 18, 2004

a wee tappity before bed...

Tomorrow it starts...the weekend...the summer season.
Will I go to the ex's BBQ? The housewarming? The B & W Ball? Or Hellfire?
And where will my beloved be?
I think the BBQ is going to happen...it's straight from work, and I've not met the ex's New Girlfriend yet. Good god, what will I wear?
And where-ever I go, there's gonna have to be a costume change in there? *erk*
Must take mozzie repellant...ex's house is steriod-mozzie central.
Oh, in Glebe earlier today, and for 3 blocks there was nothing but huge flying ants! Think I swallowed a few, it was a swarm. It seemed a bit magical at first when I thought they were moths, but then the cloud got thicker to walk through and they started to land on me and I saw what they were.
Then it wasn't magical anymore - just plain weird instead.

Just home from Big Bi Meeting. Only a few of us there tonight sadly, and that meant that the tasks to hand couldn't get spread very far. Anyone know of businesses keen to do reciprocal arrangements with a community group with a 'fast growing' membership? Anyone keen to be involved in the GLBTQ meetings with the Attorney General's Dept? Eerh, I can't remember the rest...Sleep will happen soon.
Here's hoping the renovators don't wake me in the middle of the night *grrr*


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home