Info Pimp

"Libraries are brothels for the mind. Which means that librarians are the madams, greeting punters, understanding their strange tastes and needs, and pimping their books." Guy Browning (The Guardian column, www.guardian.co.uk 18 October 2003)

Thursday, December 04, 2008

Point form.

No posts for ages. So here's a wee update:

- Work is getting steadily better. Only had 2 meltdowns recently, and am getting a lot more work down. Sidekicks' enthusiasm is slightly infectious, which is a joy! And the newest sidekick has seen me in anxiety attack mode and didn't freak out, which was good.
- A week and a half until 3 weeks holidays. This is also awesome.

- My Ma is coming to stay for a couple of days which is exciting. Then heading off to my sister's new house which could be politely referred to as in the outer suburbs of Sydney.

- I didn't stop eating sugar as a weightloss thing. It was more for my moods as well as giving my insides a break from it. But I noticed this morning that my favourite work skirt is very long, that is, it's sitting low on my hips now.
- Weightloss could be good for my health. But I'm unsure as to how I actually feel about it. Certainly not super-happy like girls are usually trained to feel about it. This may stir up some heavy head stuff.

And speaking of girl stuff...
- I wore pink. ACK! PINK! A ruffled pastel pink tulle skirt no less. I wore it out Kooky dancing and it was good. The only pink I could find in the house to accessorise were a couple of pink buttons from Mr M's great-aunts' button collection, and his 'nipple' badge that I wore on a necklace.
- Some people thought that the skirt was apricot, flesh, mushroom, or beige coloured. Rotters, the lot of them!

- I am already trying to think of good outfits for New Years' Boots are sorted. Have a shortlist for skirts. No idea what tops to wear.
- Am considering every night out dancing as a training camp (Boot Camp Hahaha!) for the all-night dancing of New Years'. So far so good.

Ah, there's probably more to catch up, but I should get stuck into the work day instead now.
xx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home