Info Pimp

"Libraries are brothels for the mind. Which means that librarians are the madams, greeting punters, understanding their strange tastes and needs, and pimping their books." Guy Browning (The Guardian column, www.guardian.co.uk 18 October 2003)

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

In/external forces.

All the signs are pointing in that direction. Gah.
Sometimes PMT gets me all fluey and ill, and sometimes it sends me twitchy and a bit erratic.
I'm on an erratic swing at the moment. Feeling a bit lalalalalalalala!
Gotta try and stay on an even keel.

On another note, I had my annual performance appraisal today. Was a bit peaked out about it. But all went well. Boss-lady didn't talk about herself too much; and because we both have a fondness for conflict avoidance, we both seemed pleased to gloss over the tricky stuff.
Yay.
And now, back to my little bookish domain for another year.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home