Info Pimp

"Libraries are brothels for the mind. Which means that librarians are the madams, greeting punters, understanding their strange tastes and needs, and pimping their books." Guy Browning (The Guardian column, www.guardian.co.uk 18 October 2003)

Friday, August 29, 2008

Week's over...

...time for the weekend.

I think this week is one that I'll just trust to the memory banks (dodgy as they are) instead of committing to a blog.

Mostly.

Though it's worth mentioning that I've had some good (tentative) news regarding work. I may soon have a dream team in children's services, instead of current ineffectual colleague. And this makes me very, very happy indeed.

Now to tuck myself up with soup and blankies and hope that these niggling cold symptoms vanish into the night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home