Info Pimp

"Libraries are brothels for the mind. Which means that librarians are the madams, greeting punters, understanding their strange tastes and needs, and pimping their books." Guy Browning (The Guardian column, www.guardian.co.uk 18 October 2003)

Friday, June 13, 2008

Calenduler

Need some oitment for my head.
The little calender in my brain is so wonky. It feels like something from Alice in Wonderland in my head some days.
Seeing dates for events on Facebook and thinking "but didn't I do that/go there last weekend?"
No, Miss Y, you obviously didn't.
*sighs*
So I have now triple checked my flights and accomodation for next week.
Flying out Sunday - which means you will see me on a dancefloor near you on Saturday night.
Now...to spend the day cleaning the house in prep for Miss Kitty and Miss B to come house sit.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home