Info Pimp

"Libraries are brothels for the mind. Which means that librarians are the madams, greeting punters, understanding their strange tastes and needs, and pimping their books." Guy Browning (The Guardian column, www.guardian.co.uk 18 October 2003)

Monday, June 02, 2008

Careful does it.

Gotta watch my self-care. Am getting close to the highstrung, overtired, teary stage.
Still; previous years have seen me at this stage much sooner. Am doing very well this year, and am glad the whole event at work is on track so far.
I'm pleased to report that Operation Sane Grey is also still on track. Though I very nearly fell apart this evening. I was determined not to do that to myself though, and managed to hold myself together and walk away. Bloody close call though.
It's a good thing that Inqui will surely be full of enough entertainment to keep me suitably distracted.
Now to get this ankle all properly healed before I hit that dark and dirty dancefloor.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home