Info Pimp

"Libraries are brothels for the mind. Which means that librarians are the madams, greeting punters, understanding their strange tastes and needs, and pimping their books." Guy Browning (The Guardian column, www.guardian.co.uk 18 October 2003)

Friday, June 06, 2008

Bouncing time!

lalalalalalalalala!
Holilililililidays!

And Inquisition = double happy Miss Y!

Could I be any bouncing-off-the-walls-happy?
Maybe not ...but I do have a long overdue haircut appointment in the morning *yeay*
Now if I could only find something totally fabulous to wear to Inqui I could be even happier again.

I know... I didn't think it possible either.

Oh, and did I mention the booking I've made for a week in a 5 star hotel in tropical queensland.
Could it get any better?
*nods sagely* Yes. I believe it can.
I can think of many fine things to do with all this free time.
*evil grin*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home