Info Pimp

"Libraries are brothels for the mind. Which means that librarians are the madams, greeting punters, understanding their strange tastes and needs, and pimping their books." Guy Browning (The Guardian column, www.guardian.co.uk 18 October 2003)

Thursday, May 29, 2008

Hmmm.

Inqui is fast approaching.
What on earth am I going to wear.
No time to make anything. Probably not even time to buy anything.
All my energy is going into getting through busiest work week of the year and trying to stay physically and mentally healthy until Inqui.
Staying warm. Shorter social engagements. Sleeping lots. Eating well. The occasional beer (but that's part of my mental health plan I promise *grins*).
I will make to the Inqui dancefloor.
I will find a dress to wear to the ball.
I will.
*stamps pretty princess shoe*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home