Info Pimp

"Libraries are brothels for the mind. Which means that librarians are the madams, greeting punters, understanding their strange tastes and needs, and pimping their books." Guy Browning (The Guardian column, www.guardian.co.uk 18 October 2003)

Monday, February 25, 2008

going Coco...

..Aaah, kiddies. Those CocoRosie lassies are coming into town.
Weekend after Mardi Gras. At the Factory.
I did book that night for a big date with Mr M for our anniversary. Buuuut....weeelllll....we can't remember what our anniversary exactly is, so I'm going to have to see whether he's fine to reschedule...or wants to come along. Though I do believe that a night of listening to their music live would be akin to hell for the poor lad.
Anyway...who's going to join me?
It'll be a good time if you can get past the god-bothering-shite.
If they play Beautiful Boys, Werewolf, or Honey or Tar, I will probably be a puddle on the floor.
*squealing fan girly*

In other news I am so sad that last night didn't go forever and I didn't have unlimited amounts of energy to give. I crashed quite suddenly, so apologies to all of those who I didn't get to play with as promised. Please know that this makes me very sad and I shall be baying for your blood again very soon. Or other parts of you.
*sighs dramatically*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home