Info Pimp

"Libraries are brothels for the mind. Which means that librarians are the madams, greeting punters, understanding their strange tastes and needs, and pimping their books." Guy Browning (The Guardian column, www.guardian.co.uk 18 October 2003)

Thursday, January 17, 2008

Stoled and told

1. Do you think you can last in a relationship for 4 months? Duh. But you're not asking about the quality of it eh? On a brighter note, yes, I know that I can remain hopelessly in love for years.

2. What color are your eyes? Dark brown

3. Who was the first person that you texted this morning? Hmm, many - an annoying mass sms re the beloved's birthday.

4. Do you have a best friend(s)? Indeed. Let's go with the plural here okay.

5. What is one thing you question a lot? My memory.

6. Do you lead people on? All the time. Poor buggers.

7. Are you married? There's been no ceremonies here.

8. Have you ever told someone you loved them? Constantly.

9. Is there anyone that doesn’t like you because of something you didn't do? I imagine so. I am forgetful, and not very concientious, and probably leave a trail of annoyed people in my wake.

10. Do you miss someone? Fuck yes.

11. Did any of your friends go out with any of your exes? Ha ha ha ha ha. That's so funny. Of course silly. Tastes and dating pools in our scene overlap in wonderful ways.

12. Are looks important? What - like that cheeky look a certain boy gives me? Hell yeah.

13. What are you wearing right now? Warm winter clothes in the middle of summer *sighs* Oh, and patent leather shoes and a diamonte cut-throut razor pendant necklace.

14. Are you mad at someone right now? Disappointed in a work colleagues attitude and actions, but not mad.

16. Where do you keep your money? All over the place.

17. When was your last kiss in the rain? I do believe I got wet at Bad Dog last weekend *blushes*

18. Would you rather sleep with someone else or alone? Depends who the someone else is! Mr M can stay in my bed for now. He's cute.

19. How did you wake up this morning? Strangely not so well. Which left me peturbed as I'm normally a great morning person.

20. Which is more romantic? Sunrise or sunset? Sunrise definately! The world is quieter and looks different. I love the perspective it gives. And if you've been up all night it's always got a surreal edge to it. Sunset's too cheesy for me.

21. What was the highlight of your day? Talking to Mr L on the phone.

22. Would you die for someone? Possibly.

23. What's the last bone you broke? Wrist when I was 12-ish

24. How many different letters are in your last name? 7

27. How was your day? Rollercoaster ride in slow motion.

28. Do you live near your best friend? Yep.

29. Are you scared of spiders? Not even slightly.

30. Do you believe in love? Uhuh. Oh yeah. Lots and lots of it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home