Info Pimp

"Libraries are brothels for the mind. Which means that librarians are the madams, greeting punters, understanding their strange tastes and needs, and pimping their books." Guy Browning (The Guardian column, www.guardian.co.uk 18 October 2003)

Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Ooh I'm so cranky.
Today I've simmered down to door slamming. Yesterday was so bad I could barely talk.

You'd think that if you were in contact with a real estate agent by phone, sms, email, paper/forms, and in person, that you'd be able to get a clear picture of how their rental system works.
Sadly no.
Even with asking a number of staff explicitly, I managed to not get the correct information.

I thought I'd asked the right questions.
Dammit, I've done post graduate courses in 'asking the right questions'. And all day at work I have to ask people the right questions to find out what information they need to find.
But it seems folks, that I suck at asking the right questions to get the information that I need to know.
Well, either that or the people at the real estate agency have too much attitude and not enough brains.

On the bright side; tomorrow will involve a blood test, a haircut, and a room full of children and snakes.
Should be fun!
No, really.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home